Sunday, November 2, 2008

PLN7 (Aurora murder fugitive captured in Kansas)

A article called Aurora murder fugitive captured in Kansas was in the Denver post this morning and I had connections to it.
It is about a guy named Tommy Lee Halfacre. He was accused first-degree murder, with a fatal shot in the head of Carlos Rene Ortiz Orellana, said Gerard McCann a spokesman for U.S. Marshalsn service in Denver. Halfarce said he was going to "jack" Orellana. Orellana said he didn't have any money, and that's when Halfarce shot Orellana in the head. "Brandon Evans was an accomplice of the murder", McCann said. Brandon turned himself in and was convicted of 45 years in prison. Halfarce was then listed in Colorados top 20 fugitives, which he avoided by staying with his mother and living with street gangs. Halfarce was captured and his aliac Kevin White. Authorities arrested them on Halloween. Now they are in the T.V. show "Americas most wanted"
My connections were, if you ever have a friend that did something bad, you shouldn't help them out and you should tell someone about them. I had a friend that broke a Kind Soopers window with his sling-shot and we both ran because we were scared. About 2 hours later we got pulled over and he asked if we were the ones who broke a window down on Holly. My friend said "no", but I had to say something so I told him yes. The cop let me go for confessing but my friend had to pay a $400 dollar fine.

No comments: