Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PLN14

A motorcycle crash took place in Colorado Springs. 23-year old Charles Galloway was riding with his friend 22-year Michael Stansberry. Charles lost control of his vehicle and hit a curb, he was thrown off his bike and hit a pole. He was transported to a hospital and died shortly after that day.Authorities said no use of drugs or alcohol were used at the time. Michael Stansberry was not hurt.
This topic relates to me because my grandpa died in a motorcycle crash. One day my grandpa was riding his motorcycle to work and some girl teen driver accidentally hit him and he was thrown off his bike into a river dam and he died. My grandma would of sewed the girl but seeing how young she was my grandma thought if she did her life would be miserable and poor. But now they are good friends and talk to each other every now and then.

No comments: